The cross-country season is getting under way and Fleet Feet Sports Bloomington wants to make sure that all local athletes are FIT with the appropriate gear and proper footwear. We also want to show our support to local schools and running programs by making a donation to your school.
During the month of August we will have a "Donation Duel":
- Purchase any training shoe or spike and receive 1 point towards your junior high or high school.
- Friends, family, coaches and all school faculty are eligible, just tell a sales associate which school you are with at the time of purchase. The school with the most points wins. We will post weekly updates on our website and Facebook page. Donation Duel winner will be announced Tuesday, September 1.
- 1st place - $250 towards school's cross-country program
- 2nd place - $100 towards school's cross-country program
Join us on Wednesday, August 5th for our Cross-Country Gear-Up Sale
- 20% discount on all purchases for cross-country athletes and coaches (sale items and electronics excluded)
- Wear team or school apparel and you will be eligible for giveaways
- Snacks and beverages provided from 4 pm - 7 pm
- Double Donation Duel points awarded with each training shoe or spike purchased
Registration is not required, but will help us plan for the event. Please sign up here.
If you are unable to attend, encourage your coach to schedule a shopping night for your team on a different date. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.